This intensive 16 hrs course is a great place to start your digital marketing training. The course gives you a complete overview and increase your ability to manage and optimise campaigns. Our programme focuses on who to create Google AdwordsTM campaigns, manage, structure and enhance your Google AdwordsTM knowledge. How to build and run successful Google AdwordsTM campaigns.
The main objective of the course is to make the candidates understanding what online advertising is and where AdWords™ fits in. How quality scores and how important is it in AdWords™ auction
• How to structure your campaign and ad groups
• How to analyse, refine and identify keywords for your campaign to get success
• How to build great campaigns and targeting users by geography, device and language
• Understand Cost per Click (CPC), Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and Cost per Impression (CPM) bid types
• How to manage your account with the AdWords Editor
• Understanding the reporting features of AdWords™ and leveraging key user interface components and also to track conversions and measure ROI’s for your campaigns
This Programme is ideal for anyone who wants to create and implement effective online advertisement strategy.
• Marketing & Advertising Professionals
• Executives and Managers
• Marketing Heads
• Business Development Managers
• Small business (Entrepreneurs) owners
• Marketing Professors or Trainers
• Students – Graduates
• B Tech / M.Tech, BBA / MBA, BCA / MCA, Diploma Holders
• Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Understand how to create, manage and optimise online advertisement
• Leverage online advertisement platforms
• Generate Lead and click for your website / products
• Ayalyse the benifits of your campaign and optimise the same in future
• Enter the Advertising industry
• Increase your online marketing knowledge
• Learn how to track, analyse, Monitor and Monetize your website traffic
• Learn how to create an effective paid search
• Build a great online advertisement strategy
• Earn through working as an online marketing consultant
• Grow your business by making it visible online
• Have an edge over your competitors
What will I learn?
Google AdWords 101
This course will cover:
• Understanding what online advertising is and where AdWords™ fits in.
• How Quality Score works and why it's so important in the AdWords auction.
• How to structure your account, campaigns and ad groups to position yourself for success.
• How to research, identify and refine the keywords and match types you'll be bidding on.
• Tips for writing great text ads that will stand out from the competition.
• Creating your first campaign and targeting users by geography, language, device, and even day of week and time of day.
• Cost per Click (CPC), Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and Cost per Impression (CPM) bid types.
• How to manage your account with the AdWords Editor.
• Understanding the reporting features of AdWords™ and leveraging key user interface components.
• Tracking conversions and measuring ROI from your campaigns.
• Bing: account basics, keyword selection, ad set-up and how to bid.
Google AdWords 201
This course will cover:
• Use contextual, placement, topic and audience targeting techniques to find the right places to put your ads.
• Connect with your audience on millions of websites using image, video, and rich media display ad formats.
• Use tools like the Google Ad Planner, the Placement Targeting Tool and the Contextual Targeting Tool to find display opportunities.
• Use remarketing to identify and target prospective customers with laser focused messaging.
• Leverage the opportunity created by mobile devices and effectively advertise to smart phone and tablet users.
• Use dynamic keyword insertion (DKI) to quickly and efficiently create text ads on the fly that speak the specific language of the searcher.
• Expand and refine keyword lists and continually optimize bidding strategies.
• Extending your text ads with location, call, product, sitelink, social, and mobile app extensions.
• Diagnose problems and find areas for improvement.
Frequently Asked Questions
• Where will the training be organized?
The Training will be organised in our centre or a Hotels for Corporate batches
• What will be the timing of the batches?
Weekday Morning and Evening Batch
Weekend Only Batch
• How do I take admission?
You can fill the form online or via email.
Or you can come to any of our counselling centres’ and take admission.
• When is the last date for admission?
1 week prior to the course commencement dates.
• Can I pay in instalments?
Yes, you can pay in instalments. But if you are interested to get our FREE offer then you have to make down payment.
• Will everyone get Google Certificate?
Yes, but you need to take Google Certified Professional Exam. And you need to clear 2 exams out of 3 exams to be eligible for GCP certificate. This exam is conducted online by Google. NIHT Digital Academy would only assist you.
• Are meals included in the Program?
Yes, Veg. Lunch is included, as well as tea/coffee in the morning and afternoon. • Who soon will I get the certificate?
The certificate would be generated immediately online once you clear the exams.
• Do you provide any placement support?
NIHT Digital Academy will only assist and guide the students for getting a Job, but their is no assurance.
• Is there any Live Project to work on?
Yes, post training you will participate in Live Projects, Case Studies & Real Live Examples.
• Can I earn while I learn?
Yes, you can earn while you learn by working as our marketing agent and earn handsome commissions.
• What will I get post completion of the course ?
We will give you an account in Free Cart – where you can make and sell ecommerce site by paying a very nominal hosting charges.
We will give you other marketing tools.
• Should I bring my laptop for the workshop?
Yes, you need to bring a laptop along with you.
• Is there any preparation needed before the class(es)?
It will be wonderful if you have an admin access to google adwords and analitics account. And if you can simply familarise yourself with it. And if you dont have one you can create one.