Facebook is one of the top waves of establishing a successful ocean of business empire. When Facebook users are outgrowing at a scale of 1.71 billion, then you are at the correct platform. No matter big or small businesses, it’s guaranteed that a certain amount of people will always be around your umbrella. Facebook is working on delivering new and innovative features for business pages to help users to upgrade their work in a more faster and specialized way.
One such feature is Facebook Creator Studio!
Facebook Creator studio allows you to schedule posts, reply to comments, keep track of insights and performances and reply to personal messages on your Facebook business page and the same can work with Instagram as well, considering the fact that you have an Instagram business profile. Facebook has created a layer upon which it wants more and more people to use the Facebook Creator Studio.
To get started you need to log in to your Facebook account and then go to facebook.com/creatorstudio. The most important thing about creator studio is that you can easily access everything with a mobile rather than just a laptop or computer. Publishers can easily use the mobile-friendly app for managing their business. This app is available in ios and Android devices.
Hence the management of multiple business pages becomes easy and less time-consuming. The Creator studio App is designed to work with the Creator Studio desktop.
Let us look at some of the benefits that publishers, business owners, and creators can take advantage of after using the Facebook Creator Studio:
- Understanding the data and engagement metrics like tracking the performance of the content; like one-minute views and average minutes viewed, based on that deciding on the changes needed to be made for better performance.
- Keeping a record of the Audience Interactions, your follower’s interests, the things they are talking about, the engagement timing and what they want and are looking for.
- Editing the captions, titles, and descriptions, removing the long-expired unwanted posts, publishing the posts segregated as drafts and rescheduling posts that are already scheduled.
- Reading and responding to Facebook comments and messages instantly by the app’s inbox section.
- Most importantly you don’t have to log out of one and log into different accounts. You can manage various Facebook pages from one place and switch between them.
- Receiving the in-app notifications to find out the progress of managing the pages.
As you login to the Creative Studio, you’ll find the left side of the page with different sections. Every section is important to improve and keep an eye on performance. These are some of the important ones you need to focus upon.
- Monetization overview in Creator Studio’s Facebook section helps the page owners in making money on Facebook. However, earning procedure is limited to the pages that are using at least one monetization platform like Ad breaks, Fan subscriptions or Brand Collabs Manager.
- Rights Manager assists you to guard and protects the copyrighted and plagiarized content on Facebook and Instagram by identifying the contents of audios and videos that might match yours. But before proceeding further need to apply and be approved for Rights Manager. You can also apply from the Pages tab in Creator Studio and the accessibility is limited to page admins and editors.
- Sound Collections is an audio library of music and sound effects of different genre, mood, length, vocals. They are all royalty-free and secure music that you can download and use for your videos by searching for them with the keywords. This is, however, functional on computers and laptops only.
Facebook Creator Studio offers a lot of tools and free services that are important and extremely user-friendly. Therefore, it’s suggested that you cannot ignore the services of Creator studio to upgrade your business.